About the handling of personal information
Knot Global Holdings Co.,Ltd promises to safeguard the personal information of customers who use this website.
Knot Global Holdings will collect customers’ personal information for the following purposes only and will not use it for any other purpose.
- For the purpose of conducting cargo transportation activities used by customers, cargo agency activities, supply chain management, information management, technical support, and e-commerce, as well as incidental services and for related administrative processes.
- For the purpose of conducting customer trend analysis in regard to Knot Global Holdings services and product development analysis, etc.
- For the purpose of operating, promoting (DM, E-mail, etc.), and managing our services for our customers.
- For the purpose of quickly and accurately responding to customers’ queries and claims.
- For the purpose, when necessary, of contacting customers in regard to other services that Knot Global Holdings provide.
- For the purpose of law-based enforcement, debt collection, credit management, and other necessary measures.
In order to achieve the purposes described above, Knot Global Holdings may share some or all personal information with its overseas agents. Personal information will not be provided to any other third party.
Within the scope of the law, Knot Global Holdings will respond to requests to disclose retained personal data. For security reasons, we will not accept any telephone or e-mail inquiries regarding retained personal data. Instead, please send any such inquiries to the following address, either by post or by fax.
Customer Service Representative,
Knot Global Holdings Co.,Ltd,
7F-Ichigoshibuyadogenzaka Building 28-3, Maruyama-cho, Shibuya
Please note that depending on the nature of the inquiry, at our discretion, we may request that the handling charges be covered.
8 July 2007